These wings are sticky, sweet and spicy and keep you reaching for more.They’re also super easy without much clean-up! The best kind of meal.
Rinse them all down with your favourite cold lager!
2 lb (900 gr) chicken wings
1/4 cup (60 mL) vegetable oil
2 tsp (10 mL) sesame oil
1 tsp (5 mL) Sriracha sauce
2 Tbsp (30 mL) soy sauce
2 tbsp (30 mL) hoisin sauce
1 tbsp (15 mL) toasted sesame seeds
1/2 cup (125 mL) green onions, thinly sliced on an angle
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (205˚C).
- In a large bowl toss chicken wings with vegetable oil to coat, reserve bowl.
- Place wings on a foil-lined baking sheet and cook in oven until golden and slightly crispy, about 25 minutes.
- Carefully place cooked wings back into bowl and toss with sesame oil, Sriracha, soy, hoisin and sesame seeds until evenly coated. Return wings to baking sheet and continue to cook until wings are sticky and golden, about 15 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with green onions.
Serves 4 as an appetizer.