1. Preheat oven to 400˚F (205˚C).
2. On a baking sheet, lay out bacon slices. Bake on middle rack until crispy, about 12 minutes. Carefully leave bacon fat on the sheet while removing bacon. Place slices on paper towel lined dish and set aside.
3. On same baking sheet place bread cubes, capers and 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil. Toss to coat bread cubes. Bake in oven until golden, about 5 minutes.
4. In a large bowl whisk together dijon mustard, vinegar, olive oil and salt to taste. Add frisée, croûtons, capers and any residual oil from baking sheet to the bowl. Toss to combine and let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Toss salad again and taste, add more vinegar, oil or both if needed.
6. Divide salad between 4 plates. Break bacon slices in half and divide between plates along with the goat cheese.
7. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat melt butter. Carefully add eggs without crowding the pan. Cook eggs until whites are cooked and yolks are still runny, about 3 minutes.
8. Place one egg on each dish and serve immediately.